Twisted Keys Escape Room
What is an Escape Room?
It is a fairly new concept, based on the popular computer games of the same name that have moved over to the real world in recent years. An Escape Room is a group of activities where you work together to find hidden objects and clues that help you solve various puzzles and challenges to perform a certain mission before the time runs out. They usually have a story and the design of the rooms are adapted to suit the this story. Read about our rooms here
Are we really locked in?
We close the door into the rooms, but you are never locked up for real, there is always the possibility to leave the room if necessary, for example, a toilet break.
How long does it take?
It depends on whether you manage to get out or not;) Our rooms are designed so that you have up to 60 minutes inside the room. However if you have something planed afterwards it can be smart to set off 1.5 hours, since there is an introduction and usually a debriefing afterwards.
Do I need any special prerequisites or skills?
No, Twisted Keys rooms are suitable for everyone from 10 years and up who are willing to take on the challenge and keep an open mind.
Do I need to book in advance?
Yes, you have to reserve a time in advance, we are not open for drop-in customers. If you want to book a corporate event please contact us via mail to [email protected]
How many can play at the same time?
The rooms are designed for 2-6 participants. If you are more than that, you can book both rooms with the same start time, if you contact us.
Is it not too easy when you are 6 people on the team?
Certainly not, it demands better teamwork and ability to communicate than for smaller groups.
Where are we located?
Our Escape Room is located on Infanterigatan 29, in Solna. Click here to find us.
What is the price?
- SEK 250 per person
As a student you get a 10% discount upon presentation of a valid student ID. (applies to one person and cannot be combined with other offers)
What happens if I book for 3 people but then we found 2 more to come along?
No problem, choosing the number of people gives you an idea of what it will cost but we adjust the price according to how many of you are showing up.
For both you and our sake, we ask you to follow our simple rules. If the rules are broken we may have to stop/end the game.
- Make sure you arrive on time, preferably 5 minutes before the start time.
- No force is needed, be careful with all things in the room, this includes furniture, locks, keys and other props.
- No mobile phones may be used, taking images or video in the room are not allowed.
- Do not climb on furniture, we do not want you to harm yourself so everything is within reach.
- Personal objects you bring into the room, such as electronics and tools, must not be used, anything that may be needed is already in the room.
- It is not allowed to publicly disclose the story or puzzles and its solutions. We don’t want the fun to be spoiled for future players.
- Participants under 14 years of age are required to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- In order for you to have a good experience, we recommend that participants should be at least 10 years old but this is not a requirement. Younger children often enjoy the game too, and like to look and help with the easier parts.
- You have 60 minutes to solve the mission. If you do not succed with the mission we will come into the room and show you any remaining puzzles.
- Keep track of all the items you find as they can be needed to solve problems later on during the adventure.
- A key fits only in one lock, a clue is only to a problem. You do not have to try the same key in other locks. If you have used a key, code or clue, you can put them to one side.
- Have fun!